The benefits of homeownership reach far and wide. Not only are there financial benefits to owning a home but there are emotional, social, and societal benefits as well! Take a look at all homeownership has to offer. Also, keep in mind that we can help finance your dreams with some programs requiring as low as a 3% down**
Let’s look at some common myths we see in regard to purchasing a home.
Check Today’s Rates for Mortgage and Refinance
Fact vs. Fiction
- The majority of Americans still believe a 20% down payment is required to buy a home. This is simply not true.
- More than 70% of non-cash, first time home buyers made down payments of less than 20% over the last five years.
- The typical down payment for 60% of first-time home buyers is 6% or less.
- Only 13% of young adults (34 and younger) realize they can purchase a home with a down payment 5% or less.
There are a multitude of programs that could work for your home purchase. Depending on your scenario you may be eligible for a variety of down payment options:
- FHA Loans – 3.5% down with a 620 score
- VA Loans – No down payment
- USDA Loans – No down payment
- Conventional 97 – 3% down
- 100% financing options available
Use our mortgage calculator to find out how much home you can afford.
Contact us Today!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like a second option on your existing mortgage.